The Clear choice: Join the Pearle Vision family
At Pearle Vision, we know delivering genuine eye care starts with our licensees. That’s why we offer a strong care centered business model backed by an experienced team of business experts. You get to focus on what you do best, while we provide unbeatable support for running your neighborhood Pearle Vision EyeCare Center.
Reasons to Invest
- Provides genuine eye care in neighborhoods all across North America by focusing on overall eye health, not just one aspect of vision care
- Works with skilled experts who are not only dedicated to their profession, but are invested in their communities
- Offers more than 30 years of experience with its established operating systems
- Has a 50-year legacy and a reputation as North America's optical leader
- Is backed by Luxottica – the global leader in eyeglass frame and lens manufacturing
- Delivers superior unit economics
- Supports licensees with a multi-million-dollar national marketing program that includes a new brand identity, redesigned and enhanced in-store experience, and advertising campaign
Our Heritage: Who we are
Over 50 years ago, Dr. Stanley Pearle created Pearle Optical, a small shop in Savannah, Georgia, that prided itself on delivering the best optical experience possible. Dr. Pearle believed in best-in-class eye doctors, unmatched care, and access to superior frames and lenses. It wasn’t long before his vision extended beyond Georgia and became the country’s first large-scale optical company. Since then, Pearle Vision has outpaced competitors by meeting the ever-changing needs of patients and providing the quality products they desire.
New Licensing process: What to expect
Step 1: Request Information
Complete and submit the information form to the right.
Step 2: Start the Conversation
We will contact you to answer any initial questions, gauge your interest and ask you to complete our confidential financial profile.
Step 3: Deep Dive
You’ll receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). After you receive the FDD, we begin mapping your territory. Once familiarized with the FDD, we will send you a "Pre-Discovery" package to help you get started.
Step 4: The Decision
If you’re a good fit, we will invite you to meet with your Licensee Development Manager (LDM). You and your LDM will submit a business plan, speak with existing Licensed Operators, secure financing and spend a day exploring a flagship Pearle Vision licensed business.
Step 5: Final Steps
We award you a territory, and you will work hand in hand with our Pearle Vision Field Team to find and set up a location. We are there to help every step of the way.
Pearle Vision Locations For Sale
Looking for an existing Pearle Vision location to purchase? Check for available locations in your neighborhood.