Explore Designer Eyeglasses
Get designer eyeglasses from the brands you love with the prescription you need. Find luxury brands at an affordable price at Pearle Vision.
Designer Glasses Brands at Pearle Vision
Prescription designer glasses and designer frames are made to give you the sight you need while showcasing your personality.
Here at Pearle Vision, we offer designer frames to go with every face shape, style, occasion, and lifestyle.
Make a statement with Versace, go vintage with Ray-Ban, or embrace a sophisticated sporty look with Ralph Lauren. Selection will vary by location.
Looking for stylish sunglasses? We have those, too. All designer prescription sunglasses sold at Pearle Vision provide 100% UV protection. When you shop from our designer brands, you’ll be able to see correctly and better protect your eyes without sacrificing style.
Be sure to check with your neighborhood Pearle Vision EyeCare Center to see if they carry the specific brand you are interested in.
Designer eyeglass frames are made using different types of materials that affect their strength, weight, and comfort. The types of designer frames you can choose from include:
- Acetate frames: Made from a durable, high-quality plastic, acetate frames are designed to last and look fashionable. This style of frame features strong, flexible material that is more resistant to pressure and less likely to break than wood frames.
- Metal frames: Both sturdy and lightweight, metal frames are made to retain their shape, even in hot, humid areas.
- Titanium frames: Created from one of the strongest materials, titanium frames are near indestructible. With titanium frames, you can expect lightweight eyeglasses with a comfortable fit.
Lenses for Designer Eyeglass Frames
Pearle Vision offers a variety of lenses you can pair with designer frames, including:
- Single vision lenses: These lenses correct for nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
- Progressive lenses: These lenses correct for all three refractive errors and provide a seamless transition between near, intermediate, and far vision.
- Bifocal lenses: These lenses have two sections, one for near vision and one for far vision.
You can also customize your lenses for optimal comfort and vision acuity with:
- Transitions lenses: These specially coated, light-adaptive lenses are clear when you’re indoors and darken in bright lighting conditions.
- Anti-reflective coating: Anti-reflective coating can be added to your lenses to reduce glare and reflections, making it easier to see in bright light.
- Polarized coating: Polarized lens coating reduces sun glare and eye fatigue and can be especially helpful for people who drive a lot.
Even better, most of our lenses come standard with UV protection and anti-scratch coating.
Why Designer Eyeglasses?
Designer prescription eyeglasses are a great way to improve your vision, style, and confidence.
The frames are made with high-quality materials and construction, and they come in a wide variety of styles to suit any taste. Designer eyeglasses also offer a variety of features that can help reduce eyestrain, such as anti-reflective lenses and UV protection.
Tips for Choosing Designer Eyeglasses
When choosing designer eyeglass frames, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your face shape: Different face shapes look best with different frame shapes. For example, people with round faces typically look best in square frames, while people with square faces usually look best in round frames.
- Your lifestyle: If you are active and outdoorsy, you may want to choose a durable frame that can withstand wear and tear. If you work in a professional setting, you might opt for a classic frame that will look polished and sophisticated.
- Your budget: Designer frames can range in price. Models on the more expensive end could cost up to $500. So, it is important to set a budget before you start shopping.
Here are a few tips for comparing your options as you start shopping for designer eyeglasses:
- Try on different styles: See what looks best on your face and feels right for your lifestyle by exploring different styles.
- Ask for help: If you’re not sure what style or brand to choose, ask one of our eye care experts for assistance. They can help you find a pair that flatters your face and fits your budget.
- Take your time: Don't feel pressured to buy a pair of designer eyeglasses right away. Take your time, research your options thoroughly, and try on different styles until you find the perfect pair.
With a little bit of time and effort, you’ll find the perfect pair of designer glasses to make you look and feel your best.
Find the Right Pair of Designer Glasses With Pearle Vision
Choosing the right designer eyewear is a personal choice. Our eye care experts at Pearle Vision will sit down to discuss which designer glasses best suit your needs, face shape, and lifestyle.
As part of this process, we recommend getting an eye exam to ensure your prescription is up to date. During the eye exam, your eye doctor will:
- Go over your medical and family history
- Perform a vision test (further testing may be required)
- Discuss your lens options
- Discuss contact lenses (optional)
Once you’ve completed your exam, you can shop our designer eyewear collection for men or women in our Pearle Vision frame gallery.
Already have a vision prescription? No problem. We can fill your prescription and help you find the perfect pair of designer glasses to fit your style.
Don’t forget, our quality care extends past your visit. If your glasses need cleaning or realigning, we’ll take care of it for free.
Ready to shop for a new pair of designer eyeglasses? Schedule an appointment at your nearest EyeCare Center today.
Designer Eyeglasses FAQs
Are designer glasses worth it?
Whether designer glasses are worth their often higher price tag depends on your needs, budget, and preferences. Designer eyeglasses are typically more expensive than non-designer eyeglasses because they’re made with higher-quality materials and in more desirable styles. If you have the means, designer eyewear can be a rewarding investment.
How do I get a prescription for designer glasses?
It’s as simple as booking an eye exam at your local optometrist’s office. The eye doctor will assess your vision with a series of tests and then write you a vision prescription. From there, you’ll choose the designer frames to go with your prescription lenses. Ready to start the process? Book an eye exam at your local Pearle Vision today.