Discover Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue & More
Get designer eyeglasses in the brands that you love with the prescription that you need. Find luxury brands at an affordable price at Pearle Vision. Choose from sleek frames, beautiful designs and fashionable styles. Whether you’re looking for new sunglasses, reading or everyday glasses – our Pearle Vision eye care experts can help you find the perfect fit.
Types of Designer Glasses
Prescription designer glasses and designer frames are made to give you the sight you need while showcasing your personality. Furthermore, all designer prescription sunglasses sold at Pearle Vision provide 100% UV protection. When you shop from our designer brands you’ll be able to see correctly, and better protect your eyes without sacrificing style.
Here at Pearle Vision we offer a variety of designer frames to go with every face shape, style, occasion and lifestyle. Make a statement with Versace, go vintage with Ray-Ban or embrace a sophisticated sporty look with Ralph Lauren – whatever look you are going for, Pearle Vision has the perfect designer eyeglasses to match. Selection will vary by location. Be sure to check with your neighborhood Pearle Vision EyeCare Center to see if they carry the specific brand you are interested in, such as Tory Burch, Coach and Burberry.
Frames are made using different types of materials that affect their strength, weight and comfort. Depending on the brand you go with, these are the different types of designer frames you can choose from include:
- Acetate Frames: Made from a durable, high-quality plastic, acetate frames are designed to last and look fashionable. This type of frame is made of strong, flexible material that is more resistant to pressure and less likely to break than wood frames.
- Metal Frames: Both strong and lightweight, metal frames are made to withhold their shape, even in hot, humid areas.
- Titanium Frames: Created from one of the strongest materials, titanium frames are near indestructible. With titanium frames you can expect lightweight eyeglasses with a comfortable fit.
Finding the Right Pair
Choosing the right designer eyewear is a personal choice. Nobody knows how you’ll be using your glasses on a regular basis better than you. Our opticians at Pearle Vision will sit down to discuss which designer glasses best suit your lifestyle during your eye exam. An eye exam is recommended every two years, depending on your age and medical history. Before shopping for designer eyeglasses, make you’re your prescription is up to date. During your eye exam your optician will:
- Go over your medical and family history
- Perform a vision test (further testing may be required)
- Discuss your lens options
- Discuss contact lenses (optional)
Once you’ve completed your exam, you will be able to shop our designer eyewear collection for men or for women in our Pearle Vision frame gallery. Don’t forget, our quality care extends past your visit. If your glasses need cleaning, realigning or the nose pad needs replacing – we will take care of it for free.
Ready to shop for a new pair of designer eyeglasses? Book an appointment today to update your prescription and start shopping.